Unable download EPF UAN passbook – UAN Helpdesk?
EPFO has moved its portal after February 2017 to a new Unified Provident Fund portal. Due to the transaction, you might face few difficulties on operating in the site. Though the new site is functional since April 2017, there are still a couple of pages which are not completely operational. Please be patient until the site is fully functional. This new portal is expected to be user-friendly and easy to operate on.
Followed all the steps but not able to download EPF UAN passbook?
- You will only be able to download passbook after next day of registration on UAN portal.
- If you have changed your credentials, you can view or download your EPF passbook only the next day.
- Your employer must upload electronic challan on the EPFO portal. If your employer has not submitted the challan on EPFO passbook then you might not be able to download EPF passbook.
- Due to technical issues on the website, at times you might not be able to download the EPF passbook in one go. Try a couple of more times or try after some time.
- There is usually heavy traffic during office hours (10AM-4PM). Avoid peak time. Select an odd time to download your EPF passbook.
- Wait for 4 days after you have submitted the request. Then, contact helpline if you are unable to download your EPF passbook post the specified time.
- You can call the Toll Free Number 1800118005 for help regarding download of passbook. Remember to call only via your registered mobile number. The timings for help desk are from 9:15 AM to 5:45 PM. Due to heavy traffic on the helpline number, it might be busy. If so, please wait for sometime or try again later.
Users have complained about the server downtime issue of the UAN website. If you are unable to view the page for a long time, don’t panic. Contact the helpline to enquire more. Follow the instructions as mentioned by the helpline.
On the new portal, you might face some common errors such as:
Failed to change password EPF UAN Portal – UAN Helpdesk
- Your pin might be wrong
- Confirm password is not same as New Password.
This site can’t be reached problem in UAN EPF Portal – UAN Helpdesk
- Check if other websites are working or not, if not working then the reason is your internet is not working.
- This could be server problem from EPF UAN server side, for this please try after sometime.
Close Connection Error EPF UAN Portal – UAN Helpdesk
This error is Server Error from UAN EPF server side. Please try after sometime.
Don’t get worked up if you find the above errors. It is merely another technical error and no fault from your end.
EPFO app for Android – UAN Helpdesk
You can also download the EPFO app for Android devices from playstore by clicking here. You can also view your passbook on the app once your UAN is activated. The EPF app is convenient and usually used as an alternative for the faulty website. But, you cannot use the app until your UAN is not activated. Follow all the steps as mentioned here to activate your UAN for the smooth functioning of the EPFO app.
Check How to download EPF UAN passbook: https://askqueries.com/download-epf-passbook/