How to activate your UAN?
1. Go to the website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
2. On the right bottom you will find an option of ‘Activate UAN’.
3. It will redirect you to a page where you must fill all the details.
4. You must enter your member ID/ Aadhaar card number/ PAN card number. Apart from that fill personal details like full name, date of birth, registered mobile number and email id.
5. Click on get authorization pin.
Your UAN will be activated after that.
How to check UAN status?
1. Go to the UAN services page of EPFO by clicking https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
2. Then click on ‘Know your UAN status‘ at the right bottom of the page.
3. Enter all your details in the newly redirected page. Start by filling your member ID. There is a dropdown provided for selecting your state and office. Then enter your personal details such as full name, date of birth, registered mobile number and email id.
4. Click on ‘Get Authorization Pin’.
After you receive the authorization pin, you will be able to view the status of your UAN.