SBI which is the leading credit card issuer of India has introduced a tailor-made credit card namely, SimplyClick SBI Card. Designed especially for the digitized generation of today, this card comes with many useful features to ensure the consumers get best online shopping experience ever. Even though it is just a piece of plastic but it looks good when you hold in your hands. SBI has printed and fabricated it well enough to make the consumers feel good with this card in their hands.
SBI launched its new card in collaboration with seven big e-commerce players in India namely Amazon India, Cleartrip, Ola Cabs, Lenskart, BookMyShow, Food Panda and FabFurnish, all lead in their particular categories. SimplyClick is India’s first credit card with a focus on diverse categories when shopping online. This card is innovated to add some value to the overall shopping experience of the customers with each purchase made.
With this card in your hands, you can enjoy up to 5X reward points on each purchase made online and 10X reward points on purchases made through the partner sites. This card brings you ongoing benefits, rewards for your loyalty towards this card and for your extensive online spending behavior. This card also brings you a chance to win vouchers worth INR 4,000 by spending just INR 2 Lakh online per annum. SBI’s new credit card charges a fee of INR 499 from the customers, which will be reversed once the annual spendings of the customers cross INR 100,000.
- You can use this card for shopping anywhere in the world, as it gets Worldwide Acceptance.
- SimplyClick card is available with “Credit Facility”.
- Fuel surcharges do not come with this card.
- Cash on the go is one of its best features, so you need carry your hefty wallets to shopping anymore.
- Add-on Cards: It gives an enhanced shopping power to your family members.
- Easy to apply for: To apply for a SimplyClick SBI card you need to open a fixed deposit account with SBI Group.
- It can be used to book railways tickets online.
- You can also use this card to transfer the balance to another account.
SBI charges a one-time fee of INR 499 from the customers applying for this card, with no add-on fee. The customers will be charged an annual fee of INR 499 only if their annual purchases exceed INR 1,00,000.
Offers available with SBI’s Card:
Book your first ticket using BookMyShow mobile app and you will get INR 100 instant cashback.
Book a domestic roundtrip flight worth INR 5,000 or more using Cleartrip Mobile App or Website to get an instant cashback of INR 700.
You get INR 500 instant cashback on FabFurnish purchases worth INR 1,999 or above.
Make a recharge of INR 150 on your OLA wallet and you will get an extra INR 150. You will also get INR 50 discount on the first ride booked through OLA cabs Mobile App.