Checking your PAN Card status online is very simple! Here we will cover the steps for applications made via NSDL as well as UTI.
To check the status of your PAN Card follows these steps:
Check PAN Card Status via SMS
To check the status of your application, you can also SMS NSDLPAN < space > 15 digit Acknowledgement No. and send to 57575.
Check PAN Card Status NSDL:
- Log onto the official NSDL website – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- Under Application Type, select the first option -‘ PAN – New / Change Request’.
- Now click on the little circle next to ‘ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER’.
- When applying for a PAN Card online, you must have been allotted a 15 digit acknowledgment number.
- Fill in the acknowledgment number.
- Click ‘Submit‘.
- You can also call the TIN Call Centre on 020 -2721 8080 and find out about the status of the application.
Check PAN Card Status by name and date of birth?
You can also check the status of your PAN Card application using name and date of birth. Here you don’t need to fill in the acknowledgement or coupon number. Just follow these steps:
- Log onto the official NSDL website – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/StatusTrack.html
- Under Application Type select the first option -‘ PAN – New / Change Request’.
- Now click on the little circle next to ‘NAME’.
- Fill in the name and date of birth.
- Name should be exactly as it is in the submitted application form.
- You can check the status of PAN Card using name and date of birth 24 hours after submitting the application online.
Check PAN Card Status UTI:
- Log onto the official UTI website – http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/trackApp
- Fill in the 10 digit UTI coupon number.
- Click ‘Submit‘.
- Follow these steps whether you have applied for a new PAN Card, or requested for a change/reprint of PAN Card.
- You should check the status of your PAN Card 5 days after the generation of acknowledgement/coupon number.
- New PAN Card requests are usually processed in 15 days, if the application and documents are found to be in order.
- For Change/Reprint of PAN Card, processing might take 25 days.