You may need your Indian Bank CIF number for many banking purposes. Different banks follow different formats of CIF number. To understand what exactly is a CIF number please click here.
How to find your Indian Bank CIF number?
You can find your Indian Bank CIF number in any of the following ways –
From bank passbook –
You can find your CIF number on the right-hand side of the first page of your bank passbook.
Using net banking –
You can find your CIF number after logging in to internet banking.
Calling Customer Care –
- Call the Indian Bank Customer Care toll-free number 1800 4250 0000. It is available 24 hours a day, all seven days.
- Follow the steps to speak to a customer care executive.
- Ask for your CIF number.
- After verifying details like name, account number, and date of birth, they will tell you your CIF number.
To find the phone number of a specific branch of Indian Bank, please click here.
Visiting your home branch –
- Visit your home branch of Indian bank.
- Show your passbook (or account number and ID card), and ask for your CIF number.
To read about how to find your CIF number of Central Bank of India, please click here.