Apollo Munich is a popular health insurance provider in India. It has an online portal. Thus, you can easily purchase, check, and renew health insurance through the website. Apollo Munich is now called HDFC Ergo.
Apollo Munich health insurance login
- The customer can check the details of the health insurance plan just by logging in to the account.
- You have to provide an email/member ID and password to log in.
- If you have forgotten the password, you may use the ‘Forgot password’ button to reset the password.
Apollo Munich health insurance renewal
- You can renew the plan by visiting the nearest branch. In addition, you may renew it online as well.
- The payment for renewal can be made 60 days prior to the policy expiry date. Moreover, it provides a 30 days grace period.
- The renewal premium depends on the age and medical condition of the applicant.
Apollo Munich health insurance plans
- It provides health insurance plans for individuals and families. Moreover, it has special plans for senior citizens.
- You can easily view different plans on their official website.
Apollo Munich health insurance hospital list
Just like every health insurance provider, Apollo Munich has a network of partnered hospitals.
You can easily find the list of network hospitals on their website. Moreover, you can search for the nearest network hospital. You have to provide your location details.
Apollo Munich health insurance review
The average customer review state the following facts about the policies.
- Good coverage at an affordable premium
- Easy and hassle-free claim settlement
- Good customer care service
Thus, you can choose Apollo Munich to purchase a health insurance plan.
Apollo Munich health insurance Toll Free Number
- You can easily get in contact with Apollo Munich. You have to dial their toll-free customer care number.
- The customer care is active throughout the day. Thus, you can reach out for assistance anytime.
- The customer care number is 1800 102 0333.