LIC is one of the leading health insurance providers in India. It has several health insurance schemes.
LIC’s Jeevan Arogya
- LIC’s Jeevan Arogya is a health insurance policy.
- It can be bought for an individual or for the whole family.
- It provides financial assistance at the time of any medical emergency. Hence, it gives financial security to the insured’s family.
LIC health plus
- LIC health plus is a group health policy scheme.
- Some employers offer LIC health plus plan for their employees.
- The premiums are generally deducted from the employee’s salary.
LIC health insurance premium calculator
You can easily calculate the premium of health insurance online. You have to provide the following details on the online LIC premium calculator.
- Name of the plan
- Applicant’s age
- Sum Assured
- Frequency of the premium (quarterly, half-yearly or yearly)
- Tenure of the plan
- Rider (if any)
After entering all the information correctly, the LIC premium calculator shows the premium you need to pay.
LIC health insurance hospital list
- Since network hospitals play a major role in a health insurance policy, most people opt for LIC for its large number of hospital partners.
- You can easily find the hospital list partnered with LIC through its online portal. Firstly, you have to visit their official website. Secondly, go to ‘Hospital Search’. Lastly, you have to enter the state, city name, and location and click on ‘Get Hospital List’.
- You can also check if a hospital is in its list. Thus, check it, you have to go to the same section and enter the name of the hospital and search.
- You can also search for the nearest hospital by entering your Pincode.
LIC customer care toll-free number 24×7
The tollfree number of LIC is 022 6827 6827. The helpdesk service is available round the clock. Hence, you can contact LIC anytime to resolve your issues.
LIC India complaint number
- You can use the toll-free number 022 6827 6827 to file a complaint anything related to the LIC insurance plan.
- Moreover, you can find the regional complaint number of LIC on its official website in the section ‘Contact’.