I will tell about How to add/change Phone number, Email Id & update KYC information like Pan Card Adhaar card, Voter id card, Bank details, passport etc in UAN Portal
How to change Phone number, Email Id & update KYC information in UAN Portal.
Step 1: Login to UAN Portal
After that, you will the interface like this where you can
- Download/Print your Passbook.
- Download/ Print UAN Card.
- Update KYC information.
Step 2: Click on Account & select Contact Details
Step 3: Check “Change Mobile No.”
Step 4: Enter New Mobile No & Click on “Get Authorization Pin”
Step 5: Enter Pin received on Mobile Number
Step 6: Mark tick on Change Email ID
Step 7: Enter Pin received on new Email then click on Save Changes
Step 8: Change KYC information: Click on “KYC” under “Manage”
Step 9: Enter all the KYC Numbers and click on save
You will get option to add details of following documents
- Bank: Add bank details which you want to update for UAN KYC. ( Mandatory )
- PAN: Add pan card for UAN ( Mandatory )
- AADHAAR: Add Adhaar card for UAN ( Mandatory )
- Passport: Add your passport for UAN ( not Mandatory )
- Driving License: Add your driving licence for UAN ( not Mandatory )
- Election Card: Add Election card for UAN ( not Mandatory )
- Ration Card: Add Rashion card for UAN ( not Mandatory )
- National Population Register: Add NPR Number for UAN ( not Mandatory )