Bank of Baroda Account Closing Charges:
The charges for closing a savings account in Bank of Baroda is as follows:
|Savings bank account||INR 200|
|Super savings bank account||INR 500|
- No charges is applicable if account is closed within 14 days from the first credit by the customer.
- No charges will be levied if the account is closed due to the death of the account holder.
- INR 200 plus service charges is only applicable if the account is closed after 14 days from the first credit and before completion of a year of service by the account holder.
The charges for closing a current account in Bank of Baroda is as follows:
|Individual current account||INR 250|
|Premium current account||INR 600|
|Privilege current account||INR 1000|
- The charges for the premium current account as well as the privilege current account will be applicable only if the account is closed within a year of service.
- No charges are applicable in case of death of the account holder.
For complete details on the service charges and fees of Bank of Baroda, you can click here.