Allahabad Bank Account Closing Charges:
Closure of Savings bank account of Allahabad bank are as follows:
|Account With chequebook||INR 150|
|Account Without chequebook||INR 100|
|Closure of current account||INR 250|
Note: Service Charges will be applicable if the account is closed within one year of opening
- If the account is closed after a year of service.
- If the account is transferred to another branch.
- In case another account is opened in the same bank. This must be a joint account and one person must be the person who closes the previous account.
- In the case of death of account holder, it is not charged to close any account.
- Any pensioner without cheque book will not be charged any amount to close the account.
If your balance in the account is less than the balance needed to close the account as per above charges, the amount in the account shall be forfeited. No extra amount will be charged.
Know more about the details of closing account at Allahabad bank by clicking here.