SBI is one of the most trusted banks in India. Moreover, it offers a wide range of credit cards to its customers.
SBI credit card apply
- You can apply for the SBI credit card offline by visiting the nearest branch.
- You can apply for it online as well. SBI offers different types of credit cards. Thus, you should compare the features and choose the suitable one.
- For applying online, the customer should provide some information. Firstly, personal details such as names, email id, contact number. Secondly, Professional details such as profession and income. Lastly, residential address.
SBI credit card online login
The customer can log in by using his user ID and password to view and pay SBI credit card bills.
SBI credit card types
- SimplyCLICK SBI Card
- Yatra SBI Card
- SimplySAVE SBI Card
- FBB SBI STYLEUP Card
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- Air India SBI Platinum Card
- BPCL SBI Card
- SBI Card PRIME
- Air India SBI Signature Card
- SBI Card ELITE
SBI credit card payment
- The annual charges of SBI credit card differ according to the card type. However, the dues must be cleared in the cycle of the credit card.
- You can make the payment online by using net banking. Moreover, you may opt to pay via auto deduction from your linked bank account.
- In addition, you can pay by using SBI YONO as well.
SBI credit card customer care
- SBI has a helpline number for its customers. In case your credit card has been misused, you can instantly contact them. Moreover, you can contact them if the credit card is lost.
- Therefore, all you have to do is to dial 1860 180 1290 to reach out to the SBI credit card customer care.
SBI credit card apply minimum salary
For a salaried person, the minimum salary for applying to SBI credit card is Rs.20000. However, a self-employed individual should have an annual income of Rs. 4 lakhs to apply for SBI credit cards.